On a happier note, I still have a few weeks left before starting back to nursing school! I have enjoyed spending every day with Marcus and Brock. The coaches at Andalusia made out a schedule this summer, and each coach only comes for workouts on their scheduled days. This means that Marcus was only gone about two days a week, and he was home by lunch on those days! It has been wonderful! I absolutely dread going back...this summer has spoiled me! I am almost positive that I will squall my eyes out having to leave Brock. He's at the age now that he knows when his mommy is leaving him. However, I know that these last two semesters are worth it. Can you believe it? In less than a year, I will officially be a registered nurse! It's been a long and stressful journey and I will be SO glad when I won't have to study my life away every night! I'm pretty sure Marcus and Brock will appreciate that as well!
Here are a few of Brock's favorite things to do:
He loves helping his daddy draw plays...or just eating the board is fine with him. :)
Bumbo seats are better to eat anyway.
He's learned to operate the remote....seriously. Typical male. :)
Isn't this precious? I could watch him sleep for hours.
More to come soon. Promise!



You are not the worst mother!! Life is a journey of learning... as long as you keep learning you know you are doing the right thing! Besides, we aren't perfect so that we can be humbled by God's perfection and mercy. :)
ReplyDelete